Saturday, May 1, 2010

Assignments..

For those of you who do not know, I'm studying Bachelor of Science in Unimelb first yr. My subjects for first term is Psychology, Calculus 2, Chemistry and my breadth is critical thinking. So, Calculus, maths, all about practice. Chemistry, practical is a pain. We have to do the prelab and i always forget to do it which is 2 marks of every practical class, besides, lectures are all so dry for the past 3 weeks. >.< and, psychology. Ahh, psychology. The assignment that i just handed in was 2 1000 words essays writing about sunset and illusions. So much work!! And I'm working too atst.

Well, those are my major subjects, critical thinking, my breadth subject which is suppose to be much lighter and more fun subject, is the most work of all!! Weekly quizes, and fornightly test. Oh, talking about it, I haven't done either for this week.! But oh well, I'll get to it soon. So, bottom line is I have plenty of assignments and am going crazy. >.<

Oh, and something about yesterday i would love to share. I went to a friend's house near uni. And i still do not know her name. I feel dam bad to ask her what is her name when I am actually going to her house? As in.. you know? I should at least know her name already? I guess I'll have to make her look somewhere during lectures and peep on her notebook cover. Haha. Hopefully I can make more friends and become less like an alien in uni. PLease please please. Do you wanna be my friend? :P

Back to assignments now. :) cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment