So, winter is arriving in this beautiful part of the world, Melbourne. Where I am from, Malaysia, is hot and humid all year round. But, now that I'm about to experience winter, it kinds of make me scared. Will i freeze to death? Probably lose an ear? or a nose? xP You might not understand but Esther's mind can be very creative sometimes.
It is autumn now, where all the tree have their leaves fall to the ground ready to face the heartless winter wind. Here are some pics. I never knew I actually like taking these pictures.
Beside anticipating winter, what is going on with my life currently? If you're interested at all, I went for a job interview just yesterday. The role title is Verification Officer, responsibilities will be checking the speed camera footages and state the plate number, car manufacturer and color. So, the interview has a small test session checking if you know you cars. And i did not! >.< 3 diamonds, supposedly Mitsubishi, I wrote Suzuki. But, oh well, if I don't get the position, its just my luck then. I've tried at least. :)
Next, I would like to give a shout out, to all Bachelor of Science students that have shared the same lecture theater or tutorial room or practical laboratory with me, thanks you guys.! Though it has been really short, just 12 weeks, but i sure did enjoy myself in these classes. Not to forget, good luck for all your exams. Cheers~

No comments:
Post a Comment