Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Wake up in the morning, feeling so groggy, wash up and change, ate breakfast, I'm gonna hit the city. Oooh, Stop. Okay, was trying to use kesha's song but that is as far as it can go. Lol. I was watching wongfuproduction the other day on their attempt of testing kesha's theory of brushing her teeth with jack daniels. You guys should take a look, its funny. Hehe. There are a few other videos which is hilarious from them, go check it out! :)

Anyways, back to our topic of the day, Mother's Day, if you are looking at this today on the.... *checks phone* 9th of May 2010, you should ask yourself this question: Have I wished my mom a Happy Mother's Day and give her a big hug? And if your answer is yes, God bless you, good on you. If its a no, GO DO IT NOW!! *btw, i learnt the phrase good on you when helping a blind man find the lift in Southern Cross train station this afternoon. Ahh, helping people feels so good.* So, about the question, my answer was yes i did, virtually of course. Mom is in Malaysia and I just called to wish her and say I love you. Then she told me about my dad being in China still and only reaching home in the afternoon and I was the first to wish her. Oh, she must be pleased with me. :D We talked and talked and that was why i was late for work today. But, it's ok. Catching up with mom is a good thing. :D

Now, I'm going to tell you about a story the other day when I was walking to the bus stop from the train station. It was raining and a mother was telling her son, "I told you to bring umbrella didn't I? See, now you're going to get wet" and son replied:"Why are you so annoying? If I say I don't want to bring the umbrella, then don't force me to." Whoa, I was so angry at the boy, not so much of a boy actually, the guy. But of course i didn't say anything. Then, I was thinking to myself, how nice would it be if I have someone to say that to me, care for me, thinks of me. I guess what I'm trying to say here is, treasure your loved ones when you can, cause you wouldn't know what will happen tomorrow.

So, a big big happy mother's day to ALL the mothers in the world sincerely from me, esther.

cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment