Saturday, July 10, 2010

Desperate for games~

There is a period of my life where i spend all of my time playing games such as maple story, gunbound and what? I think it was called fable. LoL. But, i still am a game addict i think, after checking my results, i kinda have my old thinking striking me once again.

Back in the days, I used to do averagely in class(which is bad in my context) and i kinda just gave up. Cause those were the times when i thought i spent more than average time to study but why, did i still score averagely? So, I told myself, since it doesn’t make any difference, I should just spend time playing games. :D

So, I got my results, 2 HD and 2 Credits. :(

Sigh, but I’ll do better next time eh? Maybe, just maybe, if i spend more time playing games, it will have a opposite effect like how i studied and still score as averagely.

Since my phone games and applications kept showing the “operation failed” sign when i attempt to open the folders, I stopped playing games. Felt like a total cut-off from the gaming world, but not for long! Fiesta! HERE I COME!!~ :D

Look, there is even cute NPCs!

img03

wow right? I KNOW!! haha.. can’t wait to play it. Its dlding now. SO slow… –.-

All the best to myself! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment