Saturday, July 3, 2010

...Left my mp3 player in library!...


I left my mp3 player in library! I was charging my mp3 in the library while fb-ing then i realised that i will be late if i don't leave rightaway to work. Then, without thinking i off the computer and just went off like that! My mp3 player was still plugged to the computer. I was so sad but i couldn't turn back as i was already late.! But i made a few calls and told the librarian there what happened. He said he would have to check if it was there, then I didn't call back and check if he did find it. This happened on Friday, I will go see if my mp3 is safe on Monday or Tuesday maybe. But i really dowana lose it!

That aside, I am feeling so GUILTY as i have spent alot of money in the pass week! Yes, ALOT. Okay, relatively alot, since i don't usually spend at all. But compared to normal people expenditure, it is very little. *i think, or this could be just me trying to shoo away my guiltiness* =x

I bought:
$20 knee-length coat,
$60 hoodie with soft fur in there(ripcurl)
$10 long sleeved cotton shirt
$10 button cardigan

Okay right? I'm not gonna spend anymore for the month. I mean july. As i was thinking it is winter! I should have something to wear right!! It is only fair i buy something. Yeah?

Have been working all week. Boss coming back from holiday tomorrow, so it marks my continuation of nightmare. Hopefully he is in good mood so that all us peons will be spared.!

Can't wait to go to church tomorrow. And, hmm... I'm supposed to think of something to do for icebreaker session on Monday night. Any ideas, people? I am sure all of you have better creativity than me.
*but i really doubt anyone hardly reads my blog*

This is a blog for me to vent, look back and grow. =) So, thanks diary, you've been a great listener!


No comments:

Post a Comment