Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Negaraku..

So, i was told no one will drive me home on Monday night after cell, (note: drive esther drive, not fetch!!) if i don't sing a song or play the piano, a little bird told me it is their way of getting me out of my comfort zone and join them in theirs. But, I was soooo shy! Been so long since i last sang in public. But thanks to a big bird, who helped me sing, we chose the Malaysia Anthem-Negaraku.

It is then i realised that I do not remember the words to my National Anthem! It bugs me for a long time, then i can finally remember it, and my secondary school Anthem, which is the best.!
Ahh, miss those times, but well, people have to grow. I am off to see another friend today, due to me and my big mouth.

Friend: Hey! Esther right? How have you been? Happy birthday.
Esther: Oh, thank you! Yes, I am Esther. You are XXX yeah?
Friend: Yeah! You're in Australia also? Come visit me!
Esther: *check fb profile* Oh, but you're in Sydney yeah? Why don't you come down here?
Friend: Actually I am going down in 2 weeks time, maybe you can bring me around.
Esther: Sure! :D *sure hope its not awkward*

That, brings us to today. Yes, I am Meeting XXX today. Don't really know him, had just said a few times of his and byes. But, hope i don't make a fool of myself. And, before meeting him, Ill be in borders, finishing up my book, and then ill update about it, Yes, yet another book! Ahh, this books fills my soul just enough for me to get pass everyday. Haha, its not as bad as it sounds, but they do give me a urge to move my butt off the bed every morning, cause i know the book is waiting in the city, in borders, for me. :D

Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment