Monday, August 9, 2010

One Shout Scare People o.0

What is this title supposed to mean? Read it in manglish and u will know. (Manglish = Mandarin + English) Barney is awesome isn't he, i never thought of putting words together like this till i met Barney. Lol, but just for convenience, of course I will let all of you know what it means.

One Shout Scare People aka 一鸣惊人, usually refers to a person who don't speak, always quiet, but one day when he open his mouth his/her mouth, everyone is going to be AMAZED by the wisdom he has been keeping to himself him/herself.

So, before i relate it to me, i would also like to warn all of you, my blog readers, which turns out to be only a hand full, and i mean literally.A hand full. Never, never in your life, scold people or tell people off, even if they do not seem like they are hurt or they hate it, doesn't mean they're not. Some people often hide their feelings, but when the time comes, it will all burst and she won't be able to control it.!!

Yes, Esther cried today, why? Cause she is too weak. She can't take anymore of the criticism from her boss. I don't like it, i swore to myself, I am never going to turn out to be working for people. That is why, i have decided, that I will be a teacher, most probably primary kids, secondary is fine too! Or maybe, i could do all level! That would be great!

All this time, I have always tried to do my best, heavy chicken boxes arrive, all the other girls back away, but seeing my boss alone have to carry everything up, i can't help it, my body control itself. I always help. Yes, I am praising myself, its about time yo! When customer comes in, I always try to give best service, big smile even if I just got told off. Lunch break time, eat as fast as i could cause i know they need help. But what do i get out of all the things i done? Just more expectation. If i don't meet them, that is when i become useless in their eyes.

You might be thinking, I am totally fine with you shouting and me, saying I have no brains, try to take advantage in dimly lit room, but no, YOU ARE WRONG. I like to be appreciated for what I have done, and that is all I ask, to be appreciated, even less, just to feel appreciated. But no, it does not happen. I thank the person up there for Lisa working with me, she is the one that have showed me most kindness, leaving there, she is my only regret.

Made some calls, friends couldn't even tell that I cried, but i guess the excuse would be it was cold today, i might have caught a cold, yeah, i did, from walking in the rain to deliver food because that was my job. Nothing i could do, and he have to say:"don't take your time!" Hah, i should really laugh, i should be happy i quit. I blame it on my every month must cry once rule.

Now now, I have to find a job. How am i suppose to tell the people around me that i quit? Is this suppose to be how a 19 yo face the world? I want to just shrink and go back to when i was younger, not knowing anything, being alone is joy.

hanging

No comments:

Post a Comment