Mr and Mrs Wong, along with their youngest daughter Eunice Wong touch down in Melbourne Airport on a lovely Thursday morning. It was then Esther realised that, she might have no time to complete her assignments in time.
Assignment 1.
2000 words concerning the cost and benefits of social network. To be due on 17th of September and must have reference from articles. Consist of 40% of the final exam.
Assignment 2.
1200 words concerning the different types of knowledge and how can it help us learn. To be due also on 17th of September. Consist of 50% of the final exam.
Bottom line: I am so screwed.
With work, uni, parents, papers, I really don’t think i can do it! Plus my excellent skills of procrastination. I need HELP. I said to myself to be banned from Manga and Anime and even Facebook. But it is like its built-in my system, everytime I turn my lappie on, Facebook is the first thing i type in my browser. –.-
Parents are now in a hotel far far away from the city. I plan to finish at least half an essay. Please please please.! I need to do this!
Oh yeah, reason behind my blog today was to tell you guys initially what happened to me this morning. I met a wonderful lady.
Scenario: I was in the tram but had not enough coins to buy a tram ticket. Kept asking around for change of 10 dollars but no one had any. Suddenly, this lovely lady wiggle her pointer towards herself looking at me. I walked to her side then asked how much was i lack of, i said $1.70. She just gave it to me. Some people are just so nice and it is this sort of people that i am proud to say i am human. She asked for nothing in return but just to show the same kindness next time something similar happen to someone else. I felt so warm in my heart after that happen. Don’t you just love nice people? :) Thanks pretty lady.
charmed~
Ps: Thank you Mr green uniform for giving me the chance to get off the tram and get coins to buy my tram ticket. Morning bought my ticket, no-one check. Afternoon didn’t buy, out of so many hundred times no-one check, they have to check it on the day i didn’t buy. But, once again, thanks Mr officer! You must have seen me like i was gonna cry. THANK SO MUCH!

No comments:
Post a Comment