Saturday, September 25, 2010

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF A DRAW!

*Just wanted to make it sound as if AFL is important to me* But, it was fun though, seeing those man in shorts and footie jersey. *keke, my dirty little secret* I think I have not been exposed to enough sports when I was younger. If I were, I would have enjoy it soooo much. I am so going to bring my kids up in the future with more than enough sports. :D So, at the end of the game, when the whistle was blown, score determined, it was a tie. Collingwood aka pie(because of magpie’s colour) and St. Kilda aka saints both score 68 points. All fans in the stadium showed a unhappy face at once, this is the only time you would find both side supporters has the same emotions. Why were they unhappy? Because a tie means that they would have to buy another ticket costing at least $500pp to watch it next week.

That aside, of course you are going to get Esther’s update about her life. :)

I have gathered enough information to say that Micheal is a name of a dangerous person. But, the bonus that comes with this dangerous quality in him would be that Micheal is always hot! Argh, hate how bad people are always hot. You know? U hate it too?

Today, i found a split end hair which splits into 5 different ends. Can you believe it? 5 splited end. I wanted to prove it with pictures but you see, my camera phone can’t focus to capture the 5 split ends. So, oh well, you just have to take my word for it.

What else? That is pretty much it actually. Just thought its fascinating, my split ended hair. :)

Oh yeah! I just watched Carz! SO COOL! But i would give it a 5, i would say, 3/5. I think I am growing up, NOOOO! So, i gave it 3 for the values it has in it. About learning to share and not be selfish. :) Sometimes you have to depend on people. NOTE: depend on people doesn’t mean you can slack and do nothing. It means to do things together. That is it for now.

Ciaoz~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment