So i thought of posting just the bear today, but i didn't know I was having a even more interesting event later the day. :D Read on!
If you can't tell already, the MUOSS is going to have a night market soon. I think I'll have a look at that. :D then maybe i'll go catch another movie.. LOL That is me, right in the middle with the bear. When i saw it, my first instinct was to go and hug it! AND I DID! LOL! It was only after that when I realised, omgosh, the bear stole a hug from me.
But oh well, Esther is generous. :P
So, movies with Amy was fun. Adjustment Bureau: 6.5/10. Not funny enough i reckon. A little too grown up for me. As in like, not many comedy parts? But their love is just.. so.. WOW.
If a guy dare PDA for you, he is a guy that loves you alot, and i would give him an extra star for doing so. If a guy doesn't PDA for you, it just means he wouldn't go full on for you, lose face for your sake, or he is just plain dumb in showing affection. -.-
Anyway, I LOVE KIDS!! THEY'RE SO CUTE! Just this morning, i saw a little girl coming out from the building and sun shone on her. She jumped around and kept saying:" Sunny! Sunny!" Omgosh, can you imagine it? It is just too cute!
Next item on the list, I saw a guy in class today, took out a tissue paper and tore it in half, kept one half in one pocket after folding it nicely and the other to blow his nose into, then placed in his other packet. You know, guys who are neat is an extra bonus to us girls! *kekeke*
Oh, last thing I want to say is just, this 2 songs i found out today which i totally love.
People who just broke their heart should really not listen to Mariah Carey - Never too Far :(

No comments:
Post a Comment