Monday, April 4, 2011

Retail Therapy (First time in my life)

I never understand how some girls can feel better just after shopping a full day and all their worries seems to be lifted away. Well, now i do. :P

Retail Therapy really helps. I can guarantee that. I feel sosososo much better after today's big spending. Haha. Screw you kentrick, for messing with my life. If it wasn't you, I would have reached my bank account goal at least twice.

Anyways, I am feeling much better, to those of you who are actually worried about me. Thanks for you concern. I'll let the pictures do the talking. :) Notice those killer boots, yes, they are mine. It is time to live life for me, for myself, for Esther for once in a long time. Good news people, Esther started applying make-up too, to work. Haha, but i'd like to increase the application of it.






So yes, it is the Samsung Galaxy S, though S2 is coming out soon, but oh well, my heart cant wait no longer.

New phone, new start, new boots, new heart, new me, no you, happy me, miserable you. (Haha, reading it the second time makes me feel like im so noob. :P who cares?! Live life for yourselves!!)

You know, I was the best you are ever gonna get. Its sad but true. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment