Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Horror of being last minute.

People, I am having a interview tomorrow. Pray hard for me. Thanks. Company name Bio21 Cluster if you are interested to know more. :)
It is 12:11pm here now but I told myself that i will definitely blog today, so here am i! I need to convey a few very important messages before I sleep.

1. Hillsong one night conference. IT WAS AWESOME. Mainly revolving around the verse John 16:33 In this life we will face problems, but TAKE HEART, for He has overcome the world. Isn't that just awesome? In him, there is nothing we could not overcome. Our God is stronger, higher, greater than any other.!

2. In the conference, I made a promise to myself. I have wasted TOO much time, stalking, hurting, crying, wondering the "what-ifs", but it is over now. I promise to not stalk anymore, starting May 17, because, God, all I need is You. :) *Unfortunately, embed still doesn't work*

That is it, Hillsong conference had made me see clear. Broken hearted? Take heart! Wanting to give up? Press on! Tired of life? Come to Jesus, he will give you rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment