Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I am positive, I'm no GEEK.

If you are someone who picks up mX almost everyday, you may find today's mX include a "Day For Geek To Be Chic" post. So, check yes for the following to test that you are a geek!


  • Out of Style........ half a check, i dress up once in a...while.

  • Associate with other nerds........ check, my friends are good mates!

  • Stay at home........ half a check, mainly due to lack of money.

  • Have little friends....... check? i see a max of 37 people from my fb friend list regularly.

  • Not like footy or any sports........a quarter check, if swimming is "sports", i do "sports".

  • Overweight/Near-sighted........ Of course not! I can't be man! At least until i get attached. :P

    So, moment of truth: 3 and 1/4 out of 6 which is a little more than half, YAY! I am not a nerd!

    Anyway, went to a pharmacy and they sell the cutest plushies! You can put your hand through this one and move the head and hands using your fingers. :P

    Big Blue elephante! Such joy when you're a kid!
    Giraffe, elephante. (Yes, i am teaching you the names of animals!)
    Lastly, piggy and little round helper!
    Before I go back and worry about my 2 assignments which is due this friday, this is me, i can be a nerd if you readers like me to. :P
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    Oh yeah, silverchair disbanded today, it is kinda sad. Look up for them in youtube. :) especially the song miss you love.


  • ~nightsworld~

    No comments:

    Post a Comment