It not only causes fatalities(when exam is in less than a month and i can't get myself to study), it is also the main reason behind me self-diagnosing this disease.
Okay, honestly, i am so tired today. It is only 10:32pm. But i feel like i want to sleep already. -.- But since I haven't been updating much, I will post up MANY MANY PHOTOS THIS TIME. ;) Enjoy.
Of course, firstly, i know you miss me. :P
I left the last blog talking about mother's day didn't I? This was what i did on mother's day. :) DIMSIM FTW!!!
Coming up, the in-laws of my eldest sister. Dad, mom, cin.
Preggie. *loves*
Sis and I.
Next up, this is how mii dog sleep. How does yours sleep? :P
Sis's attempt to make har mee, and it was just absolutely YUM!! :)
Let me rant about Melbourne weather a little. One second you're so cold cause the wind kept blowing, and next second the sun is up, and you need to remove your extra layer of clothing. -.- And with no warning whatsoever, hail came. Think this is much? Look at the next picture.
This is much more.
As i have mentioned again and again, I am a tutor. There was a fun fair at the school at which i tutor, today was the day. If you can see the banner, that is the company i work for.
My 3 bosses who came up with the brilliant idea to earn kiasu asian's money. :P Ken, Chris, Andre.
Was watching after the sand art section. Cute little kids come to have fun. Each art piece cost them $4=RM12. LOL. In Malaysia, you could get them for.. RM2.50 each?
Esther, fairy floss and Rachel. My partner who works on the same day as I. :D Fairy floss was super sweet. -.- I think i have enough sugar for the month. Had also shweppes and 2 hot dogs for lunch. Big eater much!! Love the lighting in the picture though.
What's new, Esther? We do not wish to hear your mundane activities. HERE'S WHAT'S NEW!! I dyed my hair PINK. Of course, its a temp. Like it?
Last but not least, if you know me well, i love tattoos! Especially fake ones, you can have different ones every other week! :D SO i got myself one. Cool much? :P
There is actually another tattoo, but not showing it here. Ask me, i MIGHT show you. :P
Emo: There was a time when i enjoyed waiting, be it for transport, for people, for events, I enjoyed waiting. Just admiring things around me, taking things slowly, clearing my mind off everything. Now, I hate it but, i grew out of it. Can i grow back into it? I'd like very much to stay neutral at all times, hate these negative assumptions keep popping into my mind. (It is okay if none understands, this note is just for me.)
Till next time, xoxo.

No comments:
Post a Comment