To those of you who have not heard already, this is my student. I am a tutor!! (no, she is not getting worse but improving) And yes, i allow her to eat in class. Provided she gets the previous question correct. So, today when i gave her a question and she answered it using the method i taught her, I WAS SO TOUCHED!! Honestly, no words could describe. It was like, listening to Jack singing the Whitney Houston song! (Australian's got talent) It is pretty much set, teacher it is. :)

Next, I just like to talk a little about this absolutely awesome girl next to me. Name: KLY, age: unknown(its better to say that if not i'd need citation for my claim)*omgosh, too much of assignment*

SHE BOUGHT ME A EASTER CHOCOLATE BUNNY!! How sweet of her right!! *heart melts* Though i'd like you guys reading to pray for her since she is not feeling very well.. suspect that she has eaten too much chocolate. o.o
Moving on,

This again is a bug, i think little bug has a little thingy for me. *Spider attacked me in uni today* It was time to clean my bed sheet and i took it out for a wash, before i placed it back, this bug appear. And it looked so creepy! I don't mind bugs, if its on the road, not anywhere close me, but its on MY BED?!?! That is a nono.

So, with the help of.... BAYGON, I'm telling you, it is the best insecticide invented, SERIOUSLY!! JUST TRY IT!!

Lastly, before i go be a pig, if you are reading this right after i post it, go google eta aquarid, my little gift for all of you. :)
toodles~~

No comments:
Post a Comment