I knew I hadn't chose the wrong book on the last day of my placement.
It was Friday, last day of my teaching round in DHS. I spent period 4 looking at the fiction section. Hundred of books but I chose this one - Pan's whisper by Sue Lawson. I take pride in my ability of choosing awesome books.
Overall Rating: 8.5/10
Left me crying at least in three different parts of the book but I really did enjoy reading it.
Struggles of two sisters dealing with their bipolar mother. You need to get hold of it. It is so good that I want to make sure I am not ruining it for anyone.
So, the past two days have been much like a relaxation for me. Handed in my Chem assignment talking about water cycle misconceptions, squash, awesome korean dinner with sisters, karaoke with kimkim, sleepover at san jie's, morning tinkering with the piano, footy (bombers vs lions! Lions won, they were pretty good i have to say.) with 4n20 angus pies(yum yum), bra shopping, star trek movie, FINISHED THE BOOK!
Overall Rating for Star Trek: 8.5/10
I guess it has little to do with how I am slightly happier lately. I just can't point it down as to why. But yeah, I am happy. Maybe one day I will be part of the foster children system. *NOT AS A CHILD PLEASE, AS A PROUD PARENT*
Cheers,
Esther and Elizabeth from Melbourne MCG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment