Thursday, June 27, 2013

Unfortunate Jetstar Experience

It 7:54 in the morning of 28th of June. Did i sleep well? Yes. Thanks for asking. Let us explore the exclusive jetstar experience of Esther.

Two days ago, after the warm tingling effect of pink mojito at a decent italian restaurant where my awesome friends surprised me with a belated birthday party, I took the train and head home. Jojo called and said that rhe flight planned for the next day early morning at 6:50 was canceled. I was in a slight panic as HECK! I frigging paid for this trip. But i was told by another person to just book myself into the earliest flight. And i did. It was delayed then to 3:10. Mehh. Its a long story and im not sure if everyone wanna hear all of it.

On the plus side, i guess this is what i needed that is why it happened. For me to see the love from the saints providing hospitality. The family. Also a way the universe cushion my despair of not being asked to be part of the stay back trip. I feel much much better. Haha. This may not make sense to anyone but just me. Like many things that go on in my head. And many things that I say too. But writing it down and actively thinking the whole event through is my own way of saving myself. :-)

Regards, 
Esther 

No comments:

Post a Comment