This is his best single i think. Enjoy!~
Hugh Sheridan - There She Goes
I guess my heart was blind,
I never saw a fault lines or warning signs,
somehow I fell asleep,
God knows the hours I keep,
she slipped away so quietly.
Oh there she goes, in the middle of the night while my eyes were close,
I hope she knows, I'll always be in love no matter where she goes,
she goes, there she goes, middle of the night my lover goes.
I go a little mad,
friend say that it ain't that bad but its so bad,
I wish that I could hold her,
I guess the party is over,
the stars were too bright for her.
Oh there she goes, in the middle of the night while my eyes were closed,
I hope she knows, She'll always be the one no matter where she goes,
she goes, there she goes, in the middle of the night my lover goes.
I know that this will past,
know this storm won't last forever,
but I love her,
I'll go ahead and cry,
I know that I have to try to keep on living,
while she is not with me.
Then there she goes, in the middle of the night while my eyes were closed,
I hope she knows, I'll always be in love no matter where she goes,
she goes, there she goes, in the middle of the night my lover goes,
in the middle of the night my lover goes, there she goes.
This is all. Drop me an email! Although I am now aunty to two but still, I will try to make time for those who make time for me. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment