I'm really tired. I think I have really overworked myself this time. :(
Heya everyone who is still keeping up with my life. Quick 1 minute update:
- I just started serving high schoolers at church.
- I am learning ukulele, dance and in a choir (ask me for details about my performance if interested)
- Final year final sem chemical research project has started (my supervisor is a hunk! Just wish that I was smarter or have better memory so I can appear less stupid every minute working with him)
- 12 hours of tutoring every week
- My birthday celebration was not too bad, surrounded by my family and close friends
- Went to Sydney somewhere in July for NCAC.
Now, more immediate update:
- I have a report due in less than 4 hours,
- I have an online test due this midnight.
- Need to catch up on a lecture I missed last Friday.
- I hate having to spend money on lunch but I am rather sick of sandwiches already
- McD lamb burger I want to try.
- My eyes are so tired, I want to just do nothing and sleep right at this moment.
Yes, just a post to ramble. There is so much in my mind that I hope to share, but being His testimony, I feel that I should just shuddup. Lord, I love you. I accept your dealing. I renew my consecration Lord. You are all I need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Do your best! I think we have our father's genes, he save so much money. I sometimes don't want to spend so much on food too just to save money.. >.< so you're not alone on this.. :) Anytime u're lacking of money or anything, just let me know.. :)
ReplyDeleteso much love goes out to you my dearest er jie. muah muah muahh!
ReplyDelete