Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hey hey you you!

Yes, you. How ya doing? ;)

Have I told you that I like tzatziki dips? They yummy as!

Anyway, I just thought to update my blog since my long hiatus.

Hmm, let's see. What is new?

- I have found myself a favorite past time. *giggles*
- I cooked pretty good hokkien mee that day.
- I've been digging one republic songs very much lately
- 2 more assignment and I will be done for the year
- I realize family business is one that causes much friction between the family members.
- I still love my family. <3 p="">
I'll show you some pictures as a way to update you about my life then. :) sit back, have your popcorn ready? ENJOY~
~
~
~
~
~
~


 Professional photographer in action, with me holding the light reflector. *not bad meme*
 My beautiful and very single sister. ;) Rebecca playing squash
 Little Emily and I, who got convinced into buying the top I was wearing. Times I've worn it since: 0.
 I learnt that Korma is not mango curry. I would have loved to try mango curry. What is it called in indian?
 Pretty Audrey and I. She came to look for me at my uni. How sweet is she. Ahh..
 Baclava. Greek sweet. Thank you Miss Gindidis! Now that I have a blog post tribute for you. H1 for my essay? Please?
 Activity of telling coke and pepsi apart. Seriously, it is not as easy as it looks.
 2As and an E.! Annie, Amy and Esther at Tim and Mercy's. A beautiful God-loving couple. :)
 Decided to try making roll cake. It most certainly has the correct appearance no? ;P
 Flowers, Roses. Things I once thought was a complete waste of money.
 Tim and Mercy's fireplace. Will I be fortunate enough to own one of my own in the future? Hmm. I wonder.
 HS get together for sushi making! Absolute joy to spend time with these bunch.
 Look at their faces! I am sure they feel the same. :D
 Lee family with a few girlies. Chinese food ftw. Thanks Lloyd.
 My girlfriend, Melissa. Look at her cheeky face, all excited to be blowing things up!
 <3 chadstone.="" i="" in="" nbsp="" p="" picture="" pretty="" saw="" walking="" was="" when="">
 Malaysia Festival. This is the best picture I have. LOL. We were so hungry I didn't get to take any picture before the food was gone. Tau fu fa. A must try at least once in life.
This is the best sandwich I had in my 22 years of living. Yes, I am 22. You have a problem? Roasted vegetable with fetta on flat bread. Ahhh, to die for.

I was saying, my admiration for one republic? I was crazy about this song ever since I first heard it on the radio. They finally have a music video now. :) I present you, something I need. 


And of course, lastly,
To all my readers, I hope you missed me. :)
Yours Sincerely, Es xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment