Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Tinted Car Window

Good morning yall, :)

Yes, i smiled but really I'm struggling within. You know why? I'll tell you why.

Unlike my beautiful sister and prolly many other people, the reason i want car tinted window is not because of the glaring sun. Don't get me wrong. There are times when the sun is scorching and I go like. Ahhhh!!!~~ Don't melt me. But in normal cases, i wont especially ask for it.

I was driving down the Dingley Arterial and all of a sudden gotten a honk from this car next to mine. I looked over and got a death stare. This man disapprove of my behaviour of driving and looking at my phone. There was a jam at the front. I was making an informed decision to look at my phone which in normal 100km/h i wont. I am not happy because i hate losing and i know he is right. Gahhh.

But o well, if i had a tinted window, that wont happen again. Goal: be well-off enough to have tinted windows in my future car, after the inevitable happen to my dear Max.

xoxo,
in the library, tackling the last stretch of this year. Self-instructed assignment due date at 5pm so i can make it to La Luna for yummy dinner to celebrate the end of semester!! :D

1 comment:

  1. u dont need tinted windows for that. u need to just ignore that person as it is just road rage from the other guy or a bogan. anyway esther i am selling my car wanna buy it. :)

    ReplyDelete